Hair Salon · Haircuts · Hair Color
Hair Trends For 2019
New Year, New Haircut Trends In 2019
Are you enthusiastic about the New Year? Have you written down your resolutions on how you plan to change to better yourself next year? Spice up your resolutions and character by making a hair statement. If you come visit us, we can definitely point you in the right direction with a new hairstyle. Hair styles have been wild and vast lately, 2019 should be no exception. Change your hair color or chop off this 2019. Below are some of the expected trends this 2019, see if any sounds like your thing!
Eight Predicted Hair Trends In 2019
- Charcoal mink- If you are not ready for a haircut, you could try something edgy from the L’Oréal Professionnel Parisian Cool palette. Experiment with changing your hair color to a charcoal milkshake or a Smokey ashy shade. You could also create charcoal hair with the aid of toners over blonde hair.
- 60s vibe- You could try out a 60s bob or beehive, it’s slowly becoming a trend again. This was captured at Moschino AW18 show.
- Braid press- This look has a strong center parting with crumpled hair. You can achieve this look by simply braiding your hair starting at 5cms from your parting. Braid it all the way to the tip and use a styler on the braid. If you want to make the look have more texture and volume, make sure you brush it out.
- Micro braids- They are predicted to be very popular in 2019 as they were seen in a number of SS19 shows such as Bora Aksu and Dion Lee. Braids were very dominant during the fashion season in 2018 across the catwalks. They help add attitude and tension to your appearance.
- Copper velvet- This look is luxe and luxurious. The shade is very technical and it needs professional application to create the shade. Visit Clayton Hair Salon for a luxe copper velvet New Year’s look.
- Multi-colored tips- Switch up your look by adding a little color to the tips of your hair. You have a wide range of colors to choose from, so getting something you love shouldn’t be an issue. If you have been rocking a bold color or a single color, this is your time to add a little character to your look. Do you have a grown out ombre? Refresh it to something new and distinct.
- Blow-dry- This is simply washing the hair and using a blow-dry on it. The past trends have appreciated messy and undone hair. The sleek and polished look is predicted to trend in 2019.
- Golden suede- It resembles the honey gold-blonde hair but is slightly different. The shade has been cooled down and complemented with a warmer tone at the hairline section. This color harmonizes with the complexion of the person. This sophisticated look adds a lot of character to your wardrobe and appearance.
Come in or call in to Clayton hair salon today to talk about your hair or set up an appointment! The crew there will definitely point you in the right direction.